$1.00 from each RL Official #DefeatTheDARK Shirt sale will be donated to a charity of your choice to help people cope with and overcome a particular darkness in their lives.
Let's take a look at how one shirt sale ($1.00) can light up someone else's life;
- $1.00 can fill 4 cups of food. It might not seem like much but when you're starving every cup of food matters.
- $1.00 per week ($52 per year) can provide three hours of respite care for a cancer patient.
- It can also provide three flu shots for an uninsured senior citizen.
With only 5 #DefeatTheDARK shirt sales per week (that's 260 shirt sales per year);
- Ten senior citizens can receive pneumonia vaccinations.
- 52 home safety educations kits can be provided for families with young children.
- A week of groceries can be supplied to a 3-4 person family.
Here's what $1.00 ten times per week per year can do;
- Provide fifteen cases of nutritional supplements for HIV and AIDS patients.
- Make available six months of health education and awareness for the refugee community.
- Give training for one volunteer to work with the terminally ill.
$1.00 x 25 times per week per year will have the following impact;
- Psychological evaluation services provided for 24 special-needs children.
- Supplies one week of feeding and care for approximately 800 disaster victims.
- Makes available one hundred hours of counseling for assisted-living residents.